Wescadia Group’s BioDeal 360™ provides analysis, commentary, insight, and opinion on deal activity in the Australian life science sector.
Volume 1, Number 1, December 2012
The purpose of this report is to:
- Provide an overview of selected deals such as in-licensing, out-licensing or mergers and acquisitions (M&A) by Australian life science companies in 2012.
- Understand the strategic significance of the deals.
- Which pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic players in Australia have been active in deals? What are the reasons for the different level of deal activity between the different players?
- What is the rationale for transactions between Australian life science companies and their partners? What approaches maximize the value of transactions between Australian life science companies and their partners?
- How can Australian life science companies capitalize on the challenges facing big pharma?
Sienna Cancer Diagnostics
Specialised Therapeutics Australia